Top 5 Fashion Trends For Year End Functions
With the year coming to an end, expect the usual dos, parties and Christmas functions. And of course, dressing for your yearend function at work can be challenging, because you have to think about being appropriate, but also having a bit of fun and letting your hair down with your style. So, here are our top five trendy items for your year-end function.
- An easy way to add pizzazz to a simple outfit is by adding bold statement accessories, making it fashionable and playful.
- If you’re the type who doesn’t want to do an outfit change, prefer instead to go to the function straight after work, choose a coloured or printed dress in a A-line or structured shape. You’ll have the best of both worlds! Work wear by means of the structure and party-readiness by means of the colours or prints.
- When in doubt, sparkle! If you feel your work clothes won’t cut it, a great way to uplift the look is by adding sparkles.
- Year-end functions are often themed, so you want to be dressed accordingly, but might not be keen on bringing an extra set of clothes to work, preferring instead to have add an item or two, you’ll never go wrong with a structured LBD.
- IF yours is a more overtly fun and playful theme, opt for a printed brightly coloured item! If you aren’t bold enough to wear the item as is, pair it with a solid hue.